photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Thursday, November 25, 2010

So thankful...

It's Thanksgiving, so what better time to say what I'm thankful for in my life. It's been an amazing & a heartbreaking year.

I'm so, SO thankful for Graham & the life we're about to start together.



I'm thankful for good friends who have supported me through the bad times & celebrated with me during the good.



Above all, I'm thankful for a mother who is inspiring & kind. She's been through so much and manages to keep going.



There are of course other things... a roof over my head, a job (even though I HATE my job so much), food on my table... but I'm slowly learning that material things are just that and it's the people in my life that make me happy and keep me fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!