photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Monday, February 21, 2011

Photo Day 2

(You can find the list for all 30 days here.)

Day 2- A picture of you & the person you've been closest with the longest.

Well, this could be taken two ways.
My mom & I are so close and we always have been. As a pre-teen and as a teenager other girls were in constant conflict with their moms, and mine was my best friend. She still is. I don't care to go to movies much anymore, but back in the day she was my favorite person to go see movies with, she's my favorite shopping partner. One of the things I miss the most about CLT is the nights she and I sat at home with our lap tops, each on a couch, watching Bones & laughing over the animals.



Heather is the friend I've been close with the longest. We met in 8th grade, but didn't become friends until 9th grade. After high school we drifted apart for a couple of years, but we met for lunch one day, which turned into about a 4 hour event. We'd get together once every couple of months and spend hours catching up and gossiping about the people we went to school with. When Tyler and I broke up in May of 2008, she was there for me in a way no one else could be. She's introduced me to so many amazing things and she's a fantastic friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!