photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 11 & awesome bargains =)

Day 11- A picture of something you hate

Gag me. The smell, the texture, the taste... I hate everything about mayo.

(You can find the list for all 30 days here.)

In other news...

I have a love/hate relationship with the fact that apparently individual Target stores put different things on clearance.

I loved it when I got these shoes for less than $5.00, when they were $18.00 online.

I hated it when I passed up a kit of cake decorating tips that was only $4.98. I went back to get them and they were gone, and then saw them at another store for full price.

But today I loved it again when I got this shower curtain for $3.14:
Springmaid® Sierra Paisley Shower Curtain - (72x72

We don't even need it right now; our second bathroom has a glassed in shower. But I'm sure we'll be able to use it at our next house. And the blue paisley print is so pretty, I just couldn't pass it up!

1 comment:

  1. I have been all about flats since I stopped wearing heels last Fall. Those are so cute!

    Love the shower curtain too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!