I don't plan on making this recipe again...
French Toast Souffle
(Recipe from this one.)
- 1 small loaf of french bread, cut into 1 inch cubes (5 cups)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of half & half
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Powdered sugar for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half & half, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add bread cubes and toss until all of the cubes are coated. Pour into souffle dish.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Bake at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes larger souffle.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.