photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentines Day via Instagram

I purchased an iPhone on December 31, and the main reason I wanted one was for the Instagram app. I absolutely LOVE it, and use it all the time. I had a wonderful Valentines Day (my first as a married woman!!!) and took a few pics and instagrammed them =)

I hope everyone had a wonderful day with the people (and fur-people) that they love =).


Starting the day off with a chocolate covered strawberry & red velvet cupcake at work.

Beautiful flowers & truffles hand delivered by my handsome husband =)

Monogrammed necklace from Etsy that I'm totally in love with.

Delicious dinner of steak, roasted potatoes, asparagus and a bottle of wine.
We had an audience for our dinner...
(He usually hangs out on the table and was annoyed we were using it for once.)

Graham is starting ALS and modeled his other uniform for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!