photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1. This video:


My friend Heather linked to this on Facebook last night, and I was crying like a baby by the time it was over. Please watch it if you have two minutes to spare. These kids and the coach are all amazing, and watching this restored a little faith in humanity.

2. It's almost March! Graham and I have been spending out of control lately, so we gave ourselves an allowance for the month (more on that tomorrow). I actually did really well on my spending, but I'm still ready for a new start =)

3. Jennifer Lawrence
Source: youtube.com via Heather on Pinterest


While I didn't love the Hunger Games movies, I did love her as Katnis. And watching the Oscars Sunday night, I was really excited to see her win for best actress. She's young & so talented, but she's got a really good head on her shoulders and I think she is a great role model for young girls. I absolutely adore her, and she's now on the list of women I have a full blown girl crush on.

4. Ruzzle. I'm completely addicted.


You have two minutes to find as many words as you can. I know, I know... there are other word games like it. But what I really love about this one is that you get badges for accomplishments. I'm extremely competitive with other people AND myself, and so I love getting these stupid badges. I'm HNWEST if anyone wants to play me =)

5. This banana bread.


A few weeks ago I made banana bread with chocolate chips & pecans. Graham thought the chocolate overpowered the flavor of the bananas, so the next loaf I left it out. This bread (with or without the chocolate) is SO good! I've made a loaf ever single week this month and I find myself scouring the grocery stores for overripe bananas so I can quickly make more. I healthified this from an old recipe by reducing the sugar to 1/4 of a cup and substituting some of the flour for whole wheat flour, but you would never notice. This is by far the best banana bread I've EVER had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!