photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fabulous Finds at HomeGoods in Williamsburg, VA.

I love HomeGoods. Love it. Favorite store ever. There is a brand new one in Williamsburg, which is about 25 minutes from our apartment. The great thing about being unemployed is having lots of time to window shop & browse. The bad thing about being unemployed? Spending money frivolously isn't the smartest thing you can do. 

But even though I'm trying not to buy stuff (and I'm doing okay with that), it sure isn't stopping me from looking! 

This metal & wood shelf thing I found is completely amazing. It's made to go outside, but my cats would absolutely LOVE it! At $250, I think it was reasonably priced. We don't have room for it, but I love it.

Loved these signs. They had four different phrases, and many different colors. They were made of wood though, and not canvas. Of course, I loved the cupcake one ;) 

This yellow cabinet is adorable. I want it for our little entry way. I think it would look super cute beneath the upholstered mirror I made last year. Priced at $179, I'll probably go back for this piece!

I also think this table would look amazing underneath my mirror. But I think it's a little overpriced. I'd actually love to DIY this... maybe I'll pick up a cheap table next time I'm at Ikea.  

Thought this bookcase was pretty. Love the back, sides & glass shelving. 

If I had a child, I would have bought this kid sized rocking chair. It was absolutely precious and the neutral colors would work for a boy or a girl. Priced at $50, I really, really wanted this. 

This pet bad was AWESOME. And even better? It was on clearance, and priced at $25. If Hermione were smaller, I would have bought this!

This one was pretty adorable too... made me wish we had a smaller dog ;)

This HomeGoods had an AWESOME gourmet food section. The I bought some spices & seasonings at TJ Maxx not too long ago, and am now obsessed with new & different things I find there. 

These MASSIVE grinders are awesome! The price was right, at $19.99, but thanks to our recent downsizing, I have NOWHERE to put it!

So many cute jars of spices!

Great selection of flavored oils & vinegars. 

These bowls were GORGEOUS. I wanted them, but I've been buying way too many bowls lately and I'm seriously, out of storage space in our apartment. 

This platter was beautiful and matched the amazing serving bowls & platters I bought at World Market PERFECTLY.

What amazing finds have you guys found lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!