photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I keep forgetting about this blog... oops. TBH, I keep forgetting about my livejournal these days as well.

Anyways, I'm ready for fall for many reasons... Graham coming home is the biggest one. But the return of my favorite shows, cool weather and the smell of cakes and pies with loads of cinnamon aren't far behind.

I hate that I can't find a picture of it, but I fell in love with a Romeo & Juliet Couture cardigan at Saks the other day. I loathe Concord Mills, but every once in a while Saks makes the drive & the frustration worthwhile.

And I found these gorgeous black leather boots I want. I have a feeling that being with Graham is going to make me more fashion conscious.

Ugh. I hate updating this blog with no pics, but google is failing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!