photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Friday, February 25, 2011

(You can find the list for all 30 days here.)

Day 6- A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.


J.K. Rowling. I love my life, and wouldn't really want to trade places with anyone. However. If I could, I would be J.K. Rowling, it would be January 11, 2007 (the day she completed Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows). I would change the completely crap ending and write an epilogue that wasn't a festering, rat infested pile of garbage. Harry would end up with Hermione (a woman who likes him for who he is, and not his money and fame), Ron would end up with Luna (a woman who likes him for who he is, and doesn't constantly put him down), and Ginny & Molly Weasley would both have died. Tonks, Lupin, Fred & Snape would have survived. And the wizarding world would have been a much happier place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!