photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Day 10



And now for day 10 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge
(You can find the list for all 30 days here.)

Day 10- A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with


I don't do very much... crazy... stuff these days, but back in the day it would have been my girl Kelli. We spent every night at bars, dancing & making out with cute boys and going to frat parties. We worked at Applebee's together, and one of my favorite memories was lining the hostess stand with pictures of hot boys, and giggling whenever guests came in with certain names... We took two of the hottest Phi Kappa Sigma alums to Disney on Ice and then to Bar Charlotte. We were never home any earlier than 3:00am.
We had the most fun, and never ever had a drop of alcohol. Good times =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!