photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 9 & Long awaited nightstands =)

(You can find the list for all 30 days here.)

Day 9- A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

My Mom, the Russian Peasant... (It was really, REALLY cold in Boston)

I really do have the greatest mom ever.

In other news, Graham FINALLY finished our nightstands tonight. It's taken about a month and a half, and I finally have a place to sit my water when I got to bed.

Getting started...

Almost there...

Starting the staining...

FINALLY finished.

1 comment:

  1. Yep - he's a keeper. I hope you know how lucky you are. It will be my luck I will meet the man of my dreams and he won't be handy - at all!
    ~ Ann R.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!