I love Banana Pudding. Love it. I already adapted it into cupcakes, which was a HUGE success. This time I adapted it into pie. The pie is basically banana pudding but in a pie dish. It was delicious though, and I could seriously eat the whole thing.
- 1 box of Nilla wafers (I used reduced fat)
- 1 3.9 ounce box of vanilla pudding (I used sugar free)
- 1 container of Cool Whip (I used fat free)
- 1/2 a stick of butter
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup of milk (I used fat free)
- Take two cups of the Nilla wafers and crush them in a food processor. Add to 1/2 stick of melted butted and mix well. Shape to the bottom and sides of a 9in. pie crust and put in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix the milk and pudding.
- Fold the pudding mix into the Cool Whip until no streaks remain.
- Spread a layer of the pudding mix onto the pie crust, top with a layer of bananas and then a layer of Nilla wafers. Repeat, and then top the last layer of Nilla wafers with the remaining pudding.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.