photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Banana Pudding Pie


I love Banana Pudding. Love it. I already adapted it into cupcakes, which was a HUGE success. This time I adapted it into pie. The pie is basically banana pudding but in a pie dish. It was delicious though, and I could seriously eat the whole thing.

Ingredients
  • 1 box of Nilla wafers (I used reduced fat)
  • 1 3.9 ounce box of vanilla pudding (I used sugar free)
  • 1 container of Cool Whip (I used fat free) 
  • 1/2 a stick of butter
  • 4 bananas, sliced
  • 1 cup of milk (I used fat free)
Directions
  • Take two cups of the Nilla wafers and crush them in a food processor. Add to 1/2 stick of melted butted and mix well. Shape to the bottom and sides of a 9in. pie crust and put in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
  • Mix the milk and pudding. 
  • Fold the pudding mix into the Cool Whip until no streaks remain. 
  • Spread a layer of the pudding mix onto the pie crust, top with a layer of bananas and then a layer of Nilla wafers. Repeat, and then top the last layer of Nilla wafers with the remaining pudding. 
  • Chill for 4 hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!