photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Friday, March 1, 2013

It's FRIDAY!!!



I always do my meal planning on Friday, so we can go to the grocery store on Saturday morning. Last week I instagrammed my meal planning worksheet, and was surprised that so many people liked it.

Click here for a free printable.

I like this one because I like having a place to note what ingredients I need for each days meals. It makes creating a grocery list super simple. I write down what ingredients a recipe calls for (disregarding anything I know I have on hand), and I'm pretty much done. The space down at the bottom is for anything else we need (snacks, cereals, household/pet items).

It has six days because that's how many nights I make dinner. We always have a date night on Saturday.

Anyways, here is a link to the printable if anyone would like it. Hope it's as useful to others as it has been to me.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this printable. I am excited o try it!! I also wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog- it has a little of everything I love- recipes, sweets, restaurants, clothes and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I hope you find it useful. And I'm glad you enjoy it! I'm pretty random, so I'm glad that shows through here =)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts!