photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Friday, March 8, 2013

What I'm Eating Next Week...

I love grocery shopping. I love meal planning. I love cooking. One of my favorite things to do on Fridays is to sit down with my printable and make a meal plan and a grocery list for my Saturday shopping trip.

I'm really excited about the dinners I have this week. Two are from my new favorite blog; Iowa Girl Eats, and the rest is me trying to use up some items from my overstocked pantry.

Sunday:
Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Broccoli & Parmesan Israeli Couscous, Roasted Carrots

Monday: 
Black Bean Burgers& Roasted Potatoes

Tuesday:
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins, Asparagus & Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:
Sauteed Tilapia, Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Brown Rice

Saturday:
Date Night at Natchez


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!