photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Virginia is for Lovers...

History lovers. Food lovers. Dog (and cat) lovers. Beach lovers.

Virginia is now officially our new home. We've been here for about two weeks now, and we're slowly adjusting. I miss Arkansas, our home and our friends there like crazy, but this place is growing on me.

We're still getting settled in our new apartment, but I'll leave you with some pics of our first two weeks. I know I've been absent for a while, but I'll be back once we're settled. I have lots of restaurant reviews and shopping finds to share =)

On our first night we drove out to VA Beach.

The massive windows are my favorite thing about the apartment. 

Yorktown Beach/Historic Yorktown is my favorite place in VA. 


Hermione LOVES the beach... too bad most are not pet friendly.

There is a Sweet Frog in our complexes parking lot. This is trouble... 

We've already road tripped to Richmond, VA for a few hours. 

Really impressed with the farmer's market in Williamsburg.

So, that's a snippet of what we've been up to. That and a whole lot of job hunting. It's been pretty hard for me, but I know I'll be okay. I'm looking forward to meeting people, exploring this beautiful, historic state more and of course eating a whole lot of good seafood =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!