photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

These mini cups of guacamole from Wholly Guacamole are AWESOME. At first I was a little sketch about the idea of prepackaged guacamole, but the ingredient list & the first taste have convinced me. In a week and a half, I've now bought three boxes of these. 


The day after we got back from our trip, my Spiralizer arrived. I LOVE this thing! Graham and & have been making veggie noodles for a while now, and it seriously would take like 45 minutes. But the Spiralizer has changed that. This is from three zucchini and took less than five minutes. And it also cut down a LOT of the amount of zucchini that gets thrown out. LOVE this thing!

This t-shirt that I bought in Boston (or Bahston =)) is pretty much the best thing ever. It was designed by a teenager in Boston as part of a program called Artists for Humanity. They gave me some literature about their organization and I love what they're doing with talented youth in the city. They're definitely worth checking out!

This photo of the royal family at Prince George's christening. William was supposed to be my husband... but oh well. This photo just makes me smile. They're such a gorgeous family. 

Yay! Boot season is finally upon us! And I am ABSOLUTELY LOVING this little tip from Glamour.



2 comments:

  1. I am very very skeptical of pre made guac. I tried a couple from my local grocery and did not like them. So I will give this brand a try next. Lunch box size if even better!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it! SO good! No weird ingredients, no preservatives. Just awesomeness!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts!