photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Our Bathroom Remodel


I'm a little tempted to rename this blog She Bakes It, He Builds It. My fiance has some previously unknown, crazy awesome woodworking skills. He built nightstands for us first and when those turned out so well he decided to give cabinet building a shot. Our bathroom is 1/2 an inch too small for the standard 60" vanity, so we would have had to go with something smaller, or have something custom made. We finally completed this project today, and I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out.

Before. Notice the lovely splatter painted wall, warped cabinets & gross counter top.

After. Gorgeous pale aqua walls, brand new cabinets, new brushed metal hardware,
new counter, new faucet, new light fixture. And my amazing fiance installed all of it himself =)



Hideous.
So ugly.

So nicely warped.

So. Much. Better.

I couldn't be happier with how this turned out.

1 comment:

I love hearing your thoughts!