photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chocolate Banana Ice Cream

I've seen this on Pinterest a thousand times and I finally decided I wanted to try it. And oh my goodness, this is one of the coolest things ever! Forget the thousands of craft projects, the great recipes and the amazing wedding & decorating inspiration. This is awesome. Other than the time spent freezing the bananas (I chopped them up last night and put them in a plastic container), this took less than five minutes to make. And it tasted like (and was the consistency of) a chocolate frosty from Wendy's!

So yeah. Take those browning bananas on your counter and freeze them, and make this for a treat tomorrow night =)



Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
(I did adapt this recipe for myself. See the original here.)
Ingredients
  • 2 Bananas; chopped & frozen
  • 1/2 cup of Milk
  • 2 Tablespoons of cocoa powder
  • 2 Tablespoons of Nutella

 Directions
  • Chop bananas and freeze them overnight in a container with a lid. 
  • Put frozen bananas & the other ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth. You make have to poke the bananas and get them in there to make sure they're blended well.
  • Devour. 

***This is definitely a make & serve dish. You can not refreeze it.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!