photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Monday, January 16, 2012

Tipsy Tropical Fruit Smoothies

Ignore the water spots... our dishwasher sucks.


Ever had such a long day, one of those days where all day long all you want to do is go home and have a glass of wine?

Today was one of those days. I had a nearly empty bottle of Flip Flop Wines Moscato in the fridge and it was calling my name. I got home, got ready to pour myself a glass, and I realized that I also had some frozen strawberries in the freezer. And some frozen bananas. And some pineapple.

So, the idea was born to turn my boring glass of wine into a fruity moscato smoothie.

Best idea I've had in a very long time. This was absolutely delicious. Totally different from my typical green monster smoothie, and definitely helped me relax. And the best part about this is, is that you could mix up the fruit or change out the wine and make this into something completely different and equally delicious.

Tipsy Tropical Fruit Smoothies
Recipe by me =)

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1/4 cup of frozen pineapple
  • 6 ounces of Moscato
Directions:
  • Throw all ingredients into a blender and run for 2-3 minutes, or until perfectly smooth.
  • Pour into a glass and let the worries of the day fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!