photo recipes-1.png  photo wedding.png  photo homeprojects.png  photo blogroll.png  photo travel-1.png

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I'm obsessed with Homegoods.

After making my Whole Foods run last week, I made what was supposed to be a quick stop at Home Goods in Virginia Beach. 

Honestly, I didn't have high hopes in their selection. The store was in a shabby shopping center. 

I need to stop judging books by their covers. 

This store was FULL of beautiful things, high end brands, designer shoes, etc. Most of the stuff I fell in love with was out of my budget, but fun to look at anyways. 

This gorgeous, hammered mirror was $199, and would look so amazing in an entry way, or a dining room.

I thought this dresser was interesting. The drawers were deep, I loved the contrast of the multiple colors. I found it to be rustic, and very cool. And also way out of my price range.

These. Stools. Are. FABULOUS. Expensive ($179), but fabulous. 

Obsessed with these nailhead trim chairs. Love, love, LOVE them!

Loved this chair too. 

These lamps (there were two) were awesome. I loved the color of the base & the burlap-esque shade. If we weren't planning on redoing our bedroom, I would have bought these. Reasonably priced at $40 each.

Three words: Christian Dior Pumps. I have never seen huge designer names in a TJ Maxx before. These were priced at $499. 

LOVED these shoes! And a price point more in our budget: $149. 

Not everything in the store was fabulous...
This horse: $799. Seriously?

This horrid chair: $1500... on sale for $599. 

Across the bridge, the Homegoods in Williamsburg had equally fabulous things:

These chairs: GORGEOUS. The pattern, the colors... I want them. 

Obsessed with these stools. Priced at $149 each. 

Love, love, LOVE this mirror. It was a little steep, priced at $199, but it's beautiful. 

But this little beauty... it actually went home with me =) At $80, I couldn't resist. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!